After much difficult deliberations the Mayor of Farnham Cllr Pat Evans and fellow judges Susie Lidstone (Local Artist), Jamie Elstow (Marshels – Painter Decorators & Renovators), Russ White (Cote Restaurant ) and Dan Mason (2LK Design. We are pleased to be able to announce the final 12 pictures s in our 2020 Hedgehogs Love Farnham Calendar:
January – Julian Paynter. February – Clive Mumby (1st prize £100) March – Olivia Aylott. April – Luke Welvaert. May – Sarah Rogers. June – Graham Markham. July – Lynne Harris. Aug – Julian Paynter. September – Adam Dudmann. October – Chris Lewis (2nd prize £50). November – Lynne Harris. December – Graham Markham.
Thank you again to all the talented contributors who took the time to shoot and submit photographs of our lovely town.
We’ll be launching sales of the calendars at the bottom of Castle Street on Sunday 29th September at the Farnham Food Festival in Castle Street.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Photographs must be taken in Farnham and its surrounding area. *Hint, the more obvious landmark location, the better! However all categories of photograph are welcome, although please remember it is about Farnham so no portraits of your family!
- Architectural, Landscape, Landmarks, Street Scenes, Local event themes etc are the kinds of pics we’re looking for.
- You may enter as many photographs as you wish, but judges will deduct marks for obvious photoshop manipulation or enhancement.
- Please submit your photographs in as high a resolution as possible
- If you would like to submit photography of a non-digital format, please email us as we will require you to submit it in a self addressed envelope to ensure it is returned to you.
- Each photograph featured for selection in the Hedgehogs Calendar will receive a calendar as a souvenir (A4 or A3) and go into the final selection for the top 2 prizes.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Whilst copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants, entrant’s grant permission for The Hedgehogs to feature their submitted images in The Hedgehogs Love Farnham 2020 Calendar, on their website and social media sites or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Please submit your photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org