The Hedgehogs Love Farnham 2021 Calendar (now sold out sorry!)
Entries have now closed for next years calendar. We will be uploading imagery showing the photographs selected for next years calendar soon, so stay tuned for more info. Once again Thank you to all the talented contributors who took the time to shoot and submit your photographs of our lovely town and in doing so help us raise money for local people in need.
2022 Photographic Competition Terms & Conditions
- Photographs must be taken in Farnham and its surrounding area. *Hint, the more obvious landmark location, the better! However all categories of photograph are welcome, although please remember it is about Farnham so no portraits of your family!
- Architectural, Landscape, Landmarks, Street Scenes, Local event themes etc are the kinds of photographs we’re looking for.
- You may enter as many photographs as you wish, but judges will deduct marks for obvious photoshop manipulation or enhancement.
- Please submit your photographs in as high a resolution as possible
- If you would like to submit photography of a non-digital format, please email us as we will require you to submit it in a self addressed envelope to ensure it is returned to you.
- Each photograph submitted and selected for inclusion within the 2022 Hedgehogs Calendar will receive a A4 calendar as a thank you souvenir.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Whilst copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants, entrant’s grant permission for The Hedgehogs to feature their submitted images in The Hedgehogs Love Farnham 2021 Calendar, on their website and social media sites or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Please submit your photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition closes at midnight 3rd August 2021